From exciting internships to campus-wide resources there are a lot of hands on opportunities available to students. Students are encouraged to meet with the GCH Internship Coordinator or Health Career Engagement Specialist if you have further inquiries. If you have opportunities for us to post here, please email Heather Gardner, Managing Director at email@example.com. We would be delighted to hear from you!
UCSC resource list:
- Global Learning Programs (Participate in short or long-term programs, including summer, quarter, semester, or year-long programs)
- Handshake platform (on-and-off campus job postings)
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Office (research postings)
- Pre-Health at UCSC (resources for students considering clinical health professions)
- Career Advice Network (An online platform where alumni and students connect with other alumni for career advice)